Over the past 6 months the way we work, communicate, and live our daily lives has undergone a monumental change. COVID 19 has forced a huge percentage of the office-based community to work from home with fascinating results that will change the way we work forever.
With a second wave, upon us, we cannot ignore the huge impact it has had on us socially and economically now and for the foreseeable future. With our professional IT support and experience, we want to help you make a coherent plan that will support you and your staff over the coming months.
Having supported our clients throughout the pandemic, CJAZ has seen many business benefits for those embracing digital transformation:
1. Better Collaboration: MS Teams & regular meetings has supported project progress and good morale. Teams are more supportive, with many managers more accessible when working remotely.
2. Increased productivity: With fewer distractions and no commute, many businesses have reported increased efficacy and output.
3. Scalability: Cloud based businesses have benefited from enhanced IT agility, deftly increasing, or decreasing their IT spend to meet demand.
4. Recognition and appreciation: Increased autonomy has seen more trust and respect, consequently leading to better morale amongst staff.
5. Commute free world: Better for the environment, your pocket, and more time at your desk.
6. Fast & Reliable Network: For our clients with rock solid network solutions in place, there have been no complaints about networks running slowly or falling over.
With so many of our clients having their business-critical systems accessible on the cloud, their staff have been able to experience all the benefits of robust and scalable cloud solutions.
However, we know this is not the case for everyone. If the last 6 months has not been as well supported as you would have expected, we would love to help you.
How could a remote working strategy help you?
Our comprehensive IT Review could help you to:
1. Increase collaboration
2. Improve productivity
3. Improve security
4. Save money
5. Improve network speed
6. Give reliable access to systems
7. Secure remote access