Never miss an opportunity with our fast, stable and secure networks.
Providing your staff with fast, secure and consistent connectivity a robust, reliable foundation for your modern workforce.
Whether you prefer wired or wireless, you can be confident we will manage your network and address any common networking challenges.
Choosing CJAZ to manage your networking solutions will offer you the following business benefits:
1. Futureproof your IT network so you are ready to adopt new technologies.
2. Scalable solutions that change to meet your staffing requirements.
3. Increase your security and stability, keeping yours and your client data secure.
4. Increase business performance through fast, reliable connectivity.
5. Lower your costs by having the best-fit network solution for your business at any stage.
6. Agile solutions that can grow quickly when you need it, meaning you are always ready for what's around the corner.
Our network management services include:
Network Support & Monitoring
Configuration of Leased Lines
Benefits of our managed network services
We have been advising, designing, planning, and implementing network solutions for more than 25 years.
STRONG VENDOR PARTNERSHIPS
Fewer costly upgrades and physical installations mean a more cost-efficient IT infrastructure.
Your business can quickly scale-up or scale-down, to suit your current situation, allowing flexibility as your staffing and IT needs change
Increase business performance through a fast, reliable connectivity.
SAVES YOU MONEY
Lower your costs by having the best-fit network solution for your business at any stage.
READY FOR THE FUTURE
Futureproof your IT network so you are ready to adopt new technologies.
Why our clients love our service!
George Palos B.Sc.(Eng.) ACGI FRICS FCIArb MAE MIET
Chartered Surveyor, Director, Arbitrator, Independent Expert and RICS Accredited Mediator
“We were with a larger IT support provider for many years until we moved to CJAZ Consulting. It was definitely the right choice as their levels of service, responsiveness and levels of expertise, are second to none.”